Probation's Senior Leadership oversee the day to day running of Probation.
Probation works to change people’s lives to enable safer communities through reducing re-offending. This is carried out through
- Assessing people subject to a community order or licence and annually prepare over 10,000 reports for Courts, Parole Commissioners and others.
- Supervising over 4,100 people subject to a range of court orders and licences at any given time.
- Delivering behavioural change programmes in custody and in the community covering areas
such as violent offending, sexual offending and drug and alcohol misuse.
- Providing a Victim Information Scheme to any person who has been the direct victim of a criminal offence where the offender is subject to supervision by Probation.
- Working alongside statutory and other partners to minimise the risk of harm posed by offenders.
Senior Leadership Team Register of Interests - update will be published soon