- Assess people subject to a community order or licence and annually prepare over 10,000 reports for Courts, Parole Commissioners and others.
- Supervise over 4,100 people subject to a range of court orders and licences at any given time.
- Deliver behavioural change programmes in custody and in the community covering areas
such as violent offending, sexual offending and drug and alcohol misuse.
- Provide a Victim Information Scheme to any person who has been the direct victim of a criminal offence where the offender is subject to supervision by PBNI.
- Work alongside statutory and other partners to minimise the risk of harm posed by those supervised by Probation.
For more information about what we do please select an item from the sub-menu on the left.