The main strands of our work are to:
- Assess convicted offenders and annually prepare over 10,000 reports for Courts, Parole Commissioners and others.
- Supervise over 4,400 offenders subject to a range of court orders and licences at any given time.
- Deliver behavioural change programmes for offenders in custody and in the community covering areas
such as violent offending, sexual offending and drug and alcohol misuse.
- Provide a Victim Information Scheme to any person who has been the direct victim of a criminal offence where the offender is subject to supervision by PBNI.
- Work alongside statutory and other partners to minimise the risk of harm posed by offenders.
For more information about what we do please select an item from the sub-menu on the left.