The information featured on this website is the copyright of Probation Board for Northern Ireland unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others*;
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
Information is excluded if it would be exempt under the Data Protection Act 2018 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
You may establish links to this website.
* This does not extend to information which is the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the Copyright holders concerned.